- Lazy-ass waiters that don't come in on time
- Pop-up BEO's
- People at weddings that ask for a second entree (are you f'in kidding me?)
- When the sales chick gives a discount that takes away money from my department (and reduces my waiters gratuities)
- Drunk jerk groomsmen that insist on our bartender giving them shots...ain't gonna happen buddy
- The laundry can't keep up with washing the friggin' napkins. Now I'm screwed
- Room Service guy stealing my salt & pepper shakers
- The boss breaking my balls about the payroll being too high this month (or any other month for that matter)
- No backup food ready for the buffet
- Hearing again, for the 5th time, from one of my waiters, "I need off...an emergency came up"
- 3 hour meetings with the GM
- Missing dinner with my family 'cause I get stuck at work
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Shit That Drives the Banquet Manager Crazy
We're coming to the end of the year and everybody is making their year-end lists about all sort of stuff. Well, here's a list of shit that drives me crazy...