One from a sales manager, one from an ex-chef, one from a waiter, one from a fellow banquet manager, one from a waitress, and the last from a bartender. I hope you enjoyed their stories and will become frequent readers of their blogs.
But there was one bad thing about November; it's the poll I ran: "Which is the better waiter"?
The poll results are:
- Banquet Waiters 7%
- Restaurant Waiters 75%
- Neither, the busser does all the work 7%
- Why, the manager is best, of course 10%
- My banquet waiters are too busy working to vote
- There are a lot of restaurant waiters reading this blog and they're "stuffing the ballot box"
- Or, I pissed-off enough banquet waiters over the years so they voted for the restaurant waiters to get me back
Hey, I got an idea...if I start being nice to the restaurant waiters, will they show us some sympathy and vote next time for my banquet staff? Yeah right !!!
Next Post: A Case of Miller Lite